If you are not happy with the answer you receive in response to your complaint you have the right to appeal to the Chief Executive of YCH.
All appeals must be submitted within 28 working days of our stage 2 response being sent to you.
On receipt of the appeal the Chief Executive will:
• Log the appeal and send an acknowledgement within 48 hours of receiving the appeal;
• Refer your complaint to an Appeals Panel of Board Directors (3 directors sit on this panel), for a decision;
• You will be invited to give any additional material which supports your complaint in writing and can have the assistance of an independent advocate if you so wish;
• You can address the appeals panel for a maximum of 10 minutes, prior to the panel considering your complaint, to verbally advise why you are dissatisfied;
• The panel will thoroughly examine your complaint and let you know their response and the details of the solution if one is proposed;
• You will be asked to indicate within 28 working days of being advised of the panels decision whether you are satisfied with the outcome. If you do not respond the complaint will be considered as settled.